Written by Brian Aherne
MICHIGAN-ONTARIO TRIALS ASSOCIATION
SATURDAY JANUARY 16, 2016
WALLI’S EAST BANQUET HALL
1341 CENTER ROAD
Bring your favorite trials videos
- Reservation deadline January 9, 2016
- Pick up and pay for reserved tickets at the door
- Banquet Room & Cash Bar open at 6.00pm.
- Dinner served at 7.00pm
- Adults: $25.00
- Children 7 and under $ 7.00
- Children 8-12 years $ 8.00
I-69 to the Center Road exit (exit 139 in Flint)
Go South on Center Road
Walli’s is on the Southeast corner at the 1st light
- Walli’s Super 8 Motor Lodge - banquet site (810-743-8850)
- AmericInn (810-233-9000) US23/Exit 90
- Courtyard by Marriott – Gateway Center (800-321-2211/810-232-3500) US23/Exit 90
- Holiday Inn - Gateway Center – (800-232-5300/232-0131) US23/Exit 90
- Residence Inn – Gateway Center (810-424-7000) US23/Exit 90
- Zehnders Splash Village – Frankenmuth (800-863-7999)
Written by Crash
If you have any proposed rule changes, please forward them to your respective club chairman.
Just in case you’re not sure who that is,
Bent Fenders Jeremy Decker
Great Lakes Brian Aherne
Metro Trials Steve Hansen
Michiana Ernie Knepp
Mid-Michigan Paul LaGrand
East Side Lester Mason
Your chairman will then forward them to the rules committee..
Updated MOTA scores in the Overalls. If you see a mistake contact me.
Per the 2015 Handbook:
The season championship will be determined by a riders highest accumulation of championship points in 75% of the available events rounded up to the nearest whole number of events. An available event shall be any one of the total number of scheduled championship events held not including the events worked.The season championship standings shall be calculated by removing ineligible riders from the end of season standings only, without adjusting the points awarded to riders in individual events. Championship ties shall be broken by adding the next best championship points paying event of each affected rider. When necessary, the additional next best events shall be added until all events are exhausted. If a tie still exists, the total dabs accumulated by each rider in all events where they rode head to head shall be used. If the season still ends in a tie, like awards shall be given.
Prior to the annual awards banquet, the Association Committee will
determine how class championships will be recognized and awarded.