Written by plagrand
This two-day event is being staged at the property immediately adjacent to the Riverside Resort and camping is available with water, power, hot showers and a bath house – all at a discounted rate for trials riders. The riders meeting and all scoring will take place off of the lower parking area so plan to camp and/or park here to attend the event.
- Signup 10-12 Juniors 11am
- Riders meeting 11:45
- Sections open 12pm
- Signup 9-11 Juniors 10am
- Riders meeting 10:45
- Sections open 11am
- Entry fees Adult $20 per day
- Juniors $5 per day
- Parking $2 per Spectator Vehicle (parking free with camping fee if camping or competing)
- Participation Requirements
- Current AMA membership
- DOT/FIM approved helmet
- Under 18 MUST have waiver signed by BOTH parents or legal guardians
Paul (616) 821-6920
Download PDF Flyer
Written by David Knapp
Fall 2014 Trials October 12th!!!!!
- Entry Fee: $20 Per Day Includes Parking for riders
- Spectators $1 gate fee
- AMA Membership Required for those who compete
- D.O.T./FIM Approved Helmet
- Porta Potty ready to go!
- Very spectator friendly so get all up in the action!
- Spectators under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Competitors under 18 must have BOTH parents or legal guardians signatures
- Youth start at 11AM and Adult (wan bees)
- Start time at 12 noon!
We are seriously considering mowing!!!!
Special award for best dressed Halloween costume!!!!
(Voted on by your sober peers. Fives will be added to your score card for gratuitous amount of spandex.)
Download PDF of flyer by using this fancy button.
Download PDF Flyer
Written by Bob Wentzel
2nd Annual Coal Hollow Trials
October 4th and 5th, 2014
Trials is located at:
43911 Hibbetts-mill Rd
Wellsville, OH 43968
(12 miles north of Toronto Trials)
Come out and ride! There is classes for all ages and all skill levels from youth to the Champ Riders. The event will be held Saturday October, 4th, and Sunday October 5th. There will be camping Friday and Saturday with plenty of space for big motorhomes. We will have a two day overall award. Also there will be on site concessions.
The first 5 MOTA members sign up online it's half price both days Sat and Sun Oct. 4 and 5
For further information visit Trials Inc.org Coal Hollow Page.
Signup 8:45 AM
Youth Start 9:30 AM
Adult Start 12:00 Noon/ Saturday and 11:00 AM Sunday
Any Questions call , (330) 881-9246 or (330) 207-2048